Monday, March 2, 2015

ME QUEDO!‏ (translation, left me!)

Una buenas tardes a todos.. 
Pues, como dice arriba, sigo aqui en Palmas!  
Ok, haha, basically I am going to be here in Palmas (Lazaro Cardenas) for at least 6 more weeks, making it 6 months here in my 2nd area that I will complete!  And I will be completing 1 year in the mission here.  Speaking of which... today completes 11 months here in the mission!  Wow, time sure does fly.. 
So, with these changes I have a kind of funny story.  My comp had to be in Guadalajara Saturday, so she left Friday night, so I ended up staying in Guacamayas with an Hermana from my MTC district, because her comp also went home.  While I was there in her area yesterday, we ate with the other sister missionaries in the ward, and I told Hermana Moran, that she would be coming to Palmas.  Just as a joke.  And here we are, Hermana Moran and I in Palmas 2. :)  This is the 2nd prophesy that I have said that has been completed with my transfers... woohoo!  
So, Hermana Hernandez finished her mission, and I am now with Hna. Moran who I am super excited to work with.  She is a powerful missionary, and I am looking forward to working with her.  WOOT!  She is awesome. 
Yesterday we were only able to go to my ward for a little bit because we had to go to Guacamayas, but what was great is that we were able to have a lot of less actives come!  And one of them is a family that not their whole family are members, so we will be working with them to all to be an eternal family. 

This week we were able to do some service helping a family refurnish their table!  And we were rewarded with coke. :)

I don't have much else to say... but even though I will be staying in my area, and it will be getting super hot here... I am excited to see what this new compansionship will bring. :)

Love you all!
Hermana Zimmerman

Just a quick scripture that I read this week..
DyC 103:36 
36 All victory and glory is brought to pass unto you through your diligence, faithfulness, and prayers of faith.
 Last pic of my compa and I!  She is now in her casa. 
 Just sanding a table... #servicio
 The team!



 
 new comp Hermana Moran from DF, Mexico!  haha that makes 3 comps from DF.. :) (Distrito Federal)
11 months in the mission!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment