Tuesday, July 7, 2015

THE LAST 12...

Hey everyone!

Ok, so this week I have now entered into my last 12 weeks as a missionary... wahhhh..

So we did have transfers.. and like everything has gone in the mission with transfers 'Hna. Lopez, you will be leaving your area.. and Hna. Zimmerman, you will be staying.....' the normal.  But with a twist, I am training again!  Her name is Hna. Rodrigo, her first 12 weeks and my last.. but we will make them the best. :)  Oh, and also because I am staying I will have had 6 months in my first area, 6 in my 2nd, and i will now finish in my 3rd area with 6 months... Ándale pues

So my new comp is from Peru, my first comp that isn't from Mexico.  She is great, and I am excited! 

Last week Pte. and SIs. Camarillo left us, and we recieved our new presidentes Egginton!  They are super sweet, and tenderhearted.  I love them already.  They are excited to be here, and pte. served in Uruguay as of 40 years ago!  But he and his wife are ready to lead the mission, and help us out.  And then on friday we had our zone conference completely different from how we normally have it.. but it was also good. Learned a lot more about how to apply the book of mormon, and how to teach better the Sabbath Day.. 

The area is going pretty well, we have a few people who we are teaching who are coming to church, for now they just haven't accepted baptism.. but pronto for sure. :)  

Today I was reading in Alma 17, and thought of my ex-missionary friends..
 Now these sons of Mosiah were with Alma at the timethe angel first appeared unto him; therefore Alma didrejoice exceedingly to see his brethren; and what addedmore to his joy, they were still his brethren in the Lord;yea, and they had waxed strong in the knowledge of thetruth; for they were men of sound understanding andthey had searched the scriptures diligently, that theymight know the word of God.
 But this is not all; they had given themselves to muchprayer, and fastingtherefore they had the spirit ofprophecy, and the spirit of revelation, and when theytaught, they taught with power and authority of God.
I love it.

Have a great week everyone!!!

Love,
Hermana Zimmerman

sorry no pics, i forgot my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment