Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Hey:

Hey!

Ok, so this week passed by pretty quick... and not much to say, haha.

THis week we were going to have a baptism, of a sister now really prepared!  But she hasn't decided to completely live the gospel right now... which is pretty sad, but we are still going to work with her, for the day that she can get baptized. :)  

We had divisions with the STL this past wed-thurs, but just my luck, i got sick on tuesday... so we couldn't work much at all, and stayed inside.  Haha mom, don't worry, i just have the flu, nothing more.  But it is a little frustrating working with a cold. haha... but I love the members here, they were so willing to help out, and a brother was able to give me a blessing, and his wife called to check up the next day to make sure everything was going well.

We had a great blessing with a few of our investigators attending church yesterday, they all seemed really happy to be there!  I think we are progressing little by little, we have a few investigators who have gone to church for a while now, we just need to be patient with them as they accept the gospel. 

I have loved what I have been studying lately in the scritpures, and I only wanted to share a few verses from Alma 37 (my favorite chapter)
44 For behold, it is as easy to give heed to the word ofChrist, which will point to you straight course to eternalbliss, as it was for our fathers to give heed to this compass,which would point unto them straight course to thepromised land.
 45 And now say, is there not type in this thing? Forjust as surely as this director did bring our fathers, byfollowing its course, to the promised land, shall the wordsof Christ, if we follow their course, carry us beyond thisvale of sorrow into far better land of promise.
Don't forget to read your scriptures... every day!  :)  haha

Oh, and yesterday we got to have a 12 weeks training meeting in Morelia!!!!! WOOHOO! So we drove past my area.. and I was super happy. :)  And I got to see a few of my old comps and friends from the mission.  And as always, my mission pres. and his wife are the sweetest. 

love you all!
Hermana Zimmerman
 my comp and i eating pizza at our reunion of the 12 weeks training
 our district... well this pic did not turn out well at all, but i am sure the other missionaries have a better pic. :)
 me in front of my old chapel
 my comps (2 of them) from the MTC!  Right now the 3 sis. from the MTC are in the same zone... #notfair
 my 'daughter', haha the first sister i trained sent me a t-shirt from Zihua. :) with another present, she is the best
 hna. moncada, she heads home in a week! :) 
my new friend.. haha a sister's dog who reminds me of a great white shark, but in dog form
 

No comments:

Post a Comment