Monday, May 4, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Hola!
Hey everyone, so this week I don't have much time... but we had a great zone conference on Friday, and my comp and I got to talk a little bit about our purpose as missionaries, relationed with 'love and work'.  And really, our jobs as missionaries can be 'work'.  But the reason we are missionaries is because we love the people, but even more, we do it because we love God.  I also remembered when I had decided to serve a mission, and one of the reasons was because I wanted to serve God.  And show Him that I really loved Him.  I know that everything I do as a missionary, and just as myself, is how I am showing my Heavenly Father that I love him.  So I will be working a little bit harder this week! 

We had a cool little miracle trying to work with the members.  On sunday we passed around a calender so that the sisters could put their names down so that they can accompany us in the lessons, and for the past 2 weeks we had gotten down about 3 names for the whole month.  But yesterday we got to re-introduce the calendar and talk about how the sisters are going to be there to help our investigators have a conversion, and be strong in the church.  We re-passed the sheet around and we had a lot more sisters sign up.  WOOHOO! 

Today we had a fun zone activity, playing volleyball, dodgeball, and of course there was pizza. 

Fun fact- I took my first hot shower in 6 months on thursday.  YES! and my comp and I ate a whole pizza and a 2 liter soda on saturday.  

Love you all, have a great week, and FELIZ DIA DE LAS MADRES!!!

Hermana Zimmerman
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!! p.s. this picture took a loooot of time to take... 

 selfie.. my comp and I!
THE ZONE
the pizza, BTW super good.

No comments:

Post a Comment