Monday, February 9, 2015

Este Semana

Hola everyone!!! :)
So this week, we worked.  Haha about 2 weeks ago we received the newsletter from Pte. Camarillo, that talked a lot about faith.  In a stake conference that they assisted as of a few weeks, one of the speakers talked about when he served as a mission president.  While he was a mission president he had a sister missionary who was a little desanimated.  For 3 weeks in a row none of her investigators showed up to church.  So she talked with her mission pres. and he talked to her a lot about how her faith could help her bring her 9 investigators to church.  So she studied more about faith and then with confidence said that she had faith that she would bring 9 investigators to church the next Sunday.  So... Sunday came, and the Pte, receieved a phone call, and asked if she brought the 9 investigators to church and she said no... they had 11.  2 of their investigators brought a friend. :)
SO with that story, this week my comp and I set a goal of 7 investigators in church, we made plans every day so that they could assist, and when sunday came.. we had 2.  haha, didn't see that coming. We don't know what happened, but we will be working hard this week to bring our investigators to church. :)  

This week in my personal study I studied a talk from Pte. Dieter F. Uchtdorf about missionary work that I actually heard in the MTC.  He shares a story about Elder Green and Elder Strong, and basically I now feel reenergized to be a missionary, and hope that I can work harder..

I hope everyone is doing well! :)

Love,
Hermana Zimmerman
 I DID IT!!! Un tomal. :) 
my comp and I. :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment