Monday, June 9, 2014

Two months down :)

Actually, more than 2 months, but who's couting? ;)

This week was pretty interesting.  I learned a lot more about myself and about my companion.  I have been feeling like we haven't been working a lot, because our area is very big and we walk everywhere, so we don't have many lessons.  But the lessons that we did have were very awesome.

The best was this sunday we had a ton more members come to church than usual!!! The attendance this week was 92 and continues to increase. :)  
 
I want to share a scripture with y'all this week:  Mosiah 7:33 
ahhh this scripture is awesome!!! 
 33 But if ye will turn to the Lord with full purpose of heart, and put your trust in him, 
and serve him with all diligence of mind, if
ye do this, he will, according to his own will and pleasure, deliver you out of bondage.
 
Think about it. ;)  
 
I love you all!! Sorry this is soo short... oh!  But I do have to admit one thing.. the food here is actually pretty darn good.  I'm going to learn how to cook like the Mexicans so I can cook this in the U.S.  Because it is delicious.  :)  I know, not like me.  But it is good.  
Here are some pics from the week! :)
 
p.s.  family- we need to visit Morelia when I get back!!! It is SOOOO gorgeous!! Ahh man. 
 
Sorry, I have a super rough time remembering the week.. but I will do better next week and give you a more detailed email. :)  Until then, work hard, have faith, and know that I love you, the Lord loves you, and Jesus Christ is our Redeemer. 
 
Con mucho amor!
Hermana Zimmerman :)
 Hermana Garcia

 Tarimbaro
Morelia

No comments:

Post a Comment