Monday, April 20, 2015

Las Juntas!‏

Hola!
haha forgot to mention, I am now in the Tlaquepaque Stake in Las Juntas!  haha it is in Guadalajara, but a little on the edge... from what I know. 

This past week has really just been getting to know the area.  It's a lot bigger than my other areas, but has a lot of potential.  The members are ready to work, and already as we have gotten to know them, they want to help in the missionary work.  YAY! 

This past week we went to find a recent convert as of a few months, becuase the other misioneries hadn't visited her in a while.. so we stopped by and she was very nice.  We shared a short message with her and she had felt like she was getting a little away from God.. but wanted to go to church.  And it turns out that on Sunday she came!  And her mom also came who isn't a member, but has listened to the missionaries before.  She even offered to go and clean the temple with the members. We have a meeting with them on wednesday.  

My new comp is great, has a huge desire to serve, and I just love her.  

Not much more to say... let's just say this area is my dream area. :)

Love you all! Have a great week!

Hermana Zimmerman
 New area in Guadalajara!
 my new Companion Hermana Lopez
silly pic with our family before I left
last pic with the ward and investigators.. :(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment